Coastwise Corporation has a proven history of delivering vessel design services from initial concept through detailed design. Our experience and innovation provide you with the best technical knowledge available today. We partner with owners and operators to tailor each vessel design to the needs of our client while providing cost effective, practical solutions.
Our staff is fully up-to-date with the rules and requirements of the various classification societies, regulatory bodies and regional authorities (USCG, ABS, DNV, etc.). We often interact with these agencies during the design and engineering process to achieve the correct vessel safety and compliance standards as efficiently as possible for our client.
Our naval architecture services include:
- Feasibility Studies
- Concept, Preliminary, and Contract Design Plans and Specifications
- Structural Design and Analysis including FEA
- Stability Tests and Calculations
- Tonnage Support
- Resistance/Propulsion Calculations and Analysis including CFD
- Regulatory Research and Guidance
Our vessel modification services include:
- Hull Modifications
- Structural Modifications
- Bulbous Bow